Luke Combs and Buckeye Country Superfest 2022 arrive at Ohio Stadium
The Buckeye Country Superfest caught a big fish with singer-songwriter Luke Combs, who was named ‘Entertainer of the Year’ by the Country Music Association last year, and went top of the is playing stadiums this summer while promoting his brand-new album, “Growin’ Up.”
Alongside Combs, Texas outlaw alternative singer Cody Jinks, who started playing in metal bands before turning to country, and up-and-coming Zach Bryan, who just released 34 “American Heartbreak” songs.
Opening will be Kameron Marlowe and Morgan Wade, who have recently made a name for themselves on the country scene.
Buckeye Country Superfest:Luke Combs to headline Ohio Stadium festival return
Newport Music Hall:Buckeye Country Superfest announces pre-party with Corey Kent
When is Buckeye Country Superfest?
• July 23. Doors open at 2 p.m. and music will start at 3:30 p.m.
Where is it held?
• Ohio Stadium, 411 Woody Hayes Drive
Summer entertainment:July heats up with fairs, festivals, concerts, theater and more
What if I want to start the party earlier?
• See you at the pre-party at 7 p.m. on July 22 at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St., where country singer-songwriter and “The Voice” alum Corey Kent, who just Reaching the Billboard Hot 100 with his “Wild as Her,” will be performing. Tickets: $15 in advance, $20 day of show. (promowestlive.com)
How much are Buckeye Country Superfest tickets?
• Tickets start at $44.49 and go up from there. Get them at buckeyecountrysuperfest.com.
• Only tickets compatible with Ticketmaster mobile (generated by Ticketmaster and displayed on a mobile device as a SafeTix barcode) will be accepted.
What about parking?
• Prepaid stadium parking starts at $50 per vehicle and can be purchased at www.buckeyecountrysuperfest.com. Show day parking may be available on a first come, first served basis. The car parks will open at 8:00 a.m. on the day of the show. RV parking is available for $130 per vehicle. RVs must vacate their sites by 10 a.m. the following day.
For the different parking lots, visit https://www.buckeyecountrysuperfest.com/traffic-parking/
Can I pay for parking, concessions, merchandise or tickets with cash?
• Nope. The event is strictly cashless.
Will alcohol be available?
Yes, for those 21 and over. Designated drivers are entitled to a free soft drink.
Can I bring stadium seats?
• As long as they don’t have back supports, zippers or storage compartments.
Outside music:Ohio venues welcome major artists in July: Keith Urban, Rod Stewart, Bonnie Raitt
What if I want to hydrate?
• Guests are encouraged to bring clear, empty plastic bottles into the stadium to refill at the water points.
What about sunscreen?
• Feel free to take it, as long as it is not an aerosol. Don’t put it in a bag.
What kind of bag can I bring?
• Bags should not exceed 5 x 8 x 1 inch. No clear plastic bags or bins.
What else can I take?
• See the full list of prohibited items at www.buckeyecountrysuperfest.com. If in doubt, leave it at home.
Can I leave and then come back?
Where can I get more information?